1. Bishop, J.M., and Khan, M.H. 1991. Depth as a factor in abundance and size of juvenile
Penaeidae shrimps in the absence of estuaries and marshes. Marine Biology, 109: 103-114.
2. Boerema, L.K. 1969. The shrimp resources in the Gulf between Iran and the Arabian
Peninsula. FAO Fish, Circ 310, 29.
3. Carpenter, K.E., Krupp, F., Jones, D.A., and Zajonz, U. 1997. Living marine resources of
Kuwait, Eastern Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and UAE. FAO Species Identification Field
guide for Fishery Purposes, Rome, Italy: FAO Publication. 1-293.
4. Daliri, M. 2012. Study of distribution and CPUE of tiger shrimp (Penaeus semisulcatus) and
effect of water physiochemical on distribution of it in Bushehr Water. M.Sc. Thesis in
Gorgan University of Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources. 57p.
5. Fischer, W., and Bianchi, G. 1984. FAO species identification sheets for fishery purposes:
western Indian Ocean. Fishing area 51. Prepared and printed with the support of the Danida
International Development Agency. Pp: 447-473.
6. Gerami, M.H. 2011. Population dynamic and determined of Metapenaeus affinis biomass in
Hormozgan Province. M.Sc. Thesis in Gorgan University of Agriculture Sciences and
Natural Resources. 96p.
7. Gulland, J.A. 1983. Fish stock assessment a manual of basic methods. FAO/Wiley Series on
Food and Agriculture. Vol 1. Wiley-Interscience. Chichester. UK. 223p.
8. Hashemi, S.A., Eskandary, G., and Sedaghat, S. 2012. Length-Weight and Length-Length
Relationships of Metapenaeus affinis (H. Milne-Edwards, 1837) in Northwest of Persian
Gulf (Khuzestan Coastal Waters, Iran). American-Eurasian J. Agric. and Environ. Sci.
9. Holthuis, L.B. 1980. FAO species catalogue. Vol. 1: Shrimp and prawns of the world. An
annotated catalogue of species of interest to fisheries, FAO Fish. Synop, 271p.
10.Iranian Fisheries Organization, 2014. Statistical Yearbook of Iranian Fisheries Organization.
11.Macia, A. 2004. Juvenile Penaeidae shrimp density, spatial distribution and size composition
in four adjacent habits within a mangrove– fringed bay on Incaha Island, Mozambique.
Western Indian Ocean Journal of Marine Science, 3(2): 163-178.
12.Moradi, M. 2009. Determined of Biomass and fishing period of semisulcatus shrimp in
Bushehr Waters from 2004 until 2006. Final research project. 57p.
13.Niamimandi, N., and Tavakoli, R.H. 1991. Study of Biological Characters of Indian shrimps
in Mosa Lagoon. Final research project. 25p.