1. Abdoli, A. 2000. Iran's domestic water fish, wildlife Museum of Nature and Iran. Tehran. (In
2. Amri Sahebi, A., Taghavi, H., and Fazli, H. 2015. Age, gender and fish growth parameters
inflorescence (Atherina boyeri Risso, 1810) South coast of the Caspian Sea (Power station
Neka) First National Congress of Biology and Natural Sciences Iran, Tehran, center
strategies to achieve sustainable development, Iran's Society for the Protection of Nature. (In
3. Andreu-Soler, A., Oliva-Paterna, F.J., and Torralva, M. 2003. Growth strategy of Atherina
boyeri Risso, 1810 (Pisces: Atherinidae) in the Mar Menor coastal lagoon (SE Iberian
Peninsula). 54: 95-112, ISSN, 0214-7688.
4. Bagenal, T.B. 1987. Methods for assessment of fish production in freshwater. 3rd edition.
Blackwell Scientific Publication, XVT. 365p.
5. Bakhoum, S.A. 1994. Comparative study on Length-Weight relationship and condition
factor of the genus Oreochromis in polluted and non-polluted parts of Lake Mariut, Egypt.
Bulletin of the National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries. 20(1): 201-210.
6. Ben-Tuvia, A., and Gon, O. 1983. The biology of Boyer’s sand smelt, Atherina boyeri Risso
in the Bardawil Lagoon on the Mediterranean coast of Sinai. Journal Fish Biology, 22: 531-
7. Biswas, S.P. 1993. Manual of methods in fish biology. South Asian Publishers. 157p.
8. Froese, R. 2006. Cube law, condition factor and weight-length relationship: history,
metaanalysis and recommendations. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 25: 241-253.
9. Ghorbanalidost, Gh., Keyvan, A., and Ramin, M. 2004. Morphology and structure of fish
populations in the southern coast of the Caspian Sea Atherina boyeri (Anzali shores). Iran's
scientific community fisheries. Issue 12(2): 78-63. (In persian)
10.Ighdari, M., Ighdari, S., and Porsofi, T. 2014. Survey length frequency and the length-weight
Atherina caspia Caspian fish in Golestan coasts. The first conference of ichthyology Iran,
Isfahan University of Technology. (In persian)
11.King, M. 1995. Fisheries biology assessment and management. Fishing News Book, 340p.
12.Koutrakis, E.T., Kamidis, N.I., and Leonardos, I.D. 2004. Age, growth and mortality of a
semi-isolated lagoon population of sand smelt, Atherina boyeri (Risso, 1810) (Pisces:
Atherinidae) in an estuarine system of northern Greece. Journal Apply Ichthyology. 20: 382–
388, ISSN, 0175–8659.
13.Murta, A.G. 2002. Morphological variation of horse mackerel (Trachurus trachurus) in the
Iberian and North African Atlantic: Implications for stock identification. Journal of Marine
Science, 57(4): 1240-8.
14.Nelson, J.S. 1993. Fishes of the world, 2th edition. A Wiley Interscience Publication.
15.Pauly, D., and Munro, J.I. 1984. Once more on the comparison of growth in fish and
invertebrates, ICLARM. Fishbyte, ICLARM. 2(1): 21p.
16.Pinheiro, A., Teixeira, C.M., Rego, A.L., Marques, J.F., and Cabral, H.N. 2005. Genetic and
morphological variation of Solea lascaris (Risso, 1810) along the Portuguese coast. Fishery
Research, 73(1-2): 67-78.
17.Teixeira-de Mello, F., Iglesias, C., Borthagaray, A.I., Mazzeo, N., Vilches, J., Larrea, D.,
and Ballabio, R. 2006. Onthogenic allometric coefficient changes. Implicances of diet shift
and morphometric attributes in Hoplias malabaricus (Bloch) (Characiforme, Erythrinidae).
Journal of Fish Biology. 69: 1770–1778.
18.Turan, C. 1999. A note on the examination of morphometric differentiation among fish
populations: The truss system. Turkish Journal of Zoology. 23: 259-263.
19.Wootton, R.J. 1990. Ecology of teleosti fishes. Chapman and Hall, Fish and Fisheries Series
20.Zahedi, M., and Rahimi Bashar, M. 2015. Fish age and growth Atherina caspia (Eichwald,
1838) on the southern coast of the Caspian Sea (Estuary Sefidrud). Journal of Applied
Ichthyology research. Volume 2, Issue 4: 82-71. (In persian)