1. AOAC. 1990. Offical Methods of Analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists,
Washington, DC, USA.
2. Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W., Kijroongrojana1, K., and Sriket, P. 2008. Effect of heating
on physical properties and microstructure of black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) and
white shrimp (Penaeus vannamei) meats. International Journal of Food Science and
Technology. 43: 1066-1072.
3. Bezerraa, M.A., Santelli, R.E., Oliveira, E.P., Villar, S.L., and Escaleira, L.A. 2008. Review:
Response surface methodology (RSM) as a tool for optimization in analytical chemistry.
Talanta. 76: 965-977.
4. Deng, J.C. 1981. Effact of temperature on fish alkaline protease, protein interaction and
texture quality. Journal of Food Science. 46: 62.
5. Fathi Achachlouei, B., and Aberoumandand, A. 2014. Evaluation of some physicochemical
properties of two species (Euthynnus affinis and Katsuwonus pelamis) of fresh and canned
fishes in different storage times. Journal of Food Research. 25: 15-24.
6. Iranian Standard no 9492. Institute of Standard and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI).
Canned shrimp khoresht -Specifications and test methods. 31p.
7. Iranian Standard no 2870. Institute of Standard and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI).
Canned tuna in oil - Specifications and test methods. 30p.
8. Lasekan, A.O., and Nayak, B. 2016. Effects of buffer additives and thermal processing
methods on the solubility of shrimp (Penaeus monodon) proteins and the immunoreactivity
of its major allergen. Food Chemistry. 200: 146-153.
9. Lopkulkiaert, W., Prapatsornwattana, K., and Rungsardthong, V. 2009. Effects of sodium
bicarbonate containing traces of citric acid in combination with sodium chloride on yield and
some properties of white shrimp (Penaeus vannamei) frozen by shelf freezing, air-blast and
cryogenic freezing. LWT - Food Science and Technology 42: 768–776.
10.Ma, C.Y., Deng, J.C., Ahmed, E.M., and Adamms. J.P. 1983. Canned shrimp texture as a
function of its heat history. Journal of Food Science. 48: 360- 363.
11.Manheem, K., Benjakul, S., Kijroongrojana, K., Faithong, N., and Visessanguan, W. 2013.
Effect of pre-cooking times on enzymes, properties, and melanosis of Pacific white shrimp
during refrigerated storage. International Aquatic Research. 5: 1.
12.Niamnuy, C., Devahastin, S., and Soponronnarit, S. 2007. Quality Changes of Shrimp during
Boiling in Salt Solution. Journal of Food Science. 5: 289-297.
13.Oroszvari, B.K., Bayod, E., Sjoholm, I., and Tornberg, E. 2006. The mechanisms controlling
heat and mass transfer on frying of beefburgers. III. Mass transfer evolution during frying.
Journal of Food Engineering, 76: 169-178.
14.Razavi Shirazi, H. 2007. Seafood technology. Principals of Handling and Processing 1. Pars
Negar. Tehran. 325p.
15.Shabanpour, B., Teimory, H., and Shabani, A. 2008. A method of canning of Penaeus
indicus for the optimization of organoleptic aspect of canned shrimp. Journal of Agricultural
Science and Natural Resources. 15(2): 1-12.
16.Shokoohmand, M., Zolgharneen, H., Laloei, F., Fooroghmand, A.M., Savari, A. 2012.
Genetic variation of Metapenaeus affinis in Persian Gulf coastal waters using microsatellite
markers. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal. 20: 45-54.
17.Sreenath, P.G., Abhilash, S., Ravishankarm, C.N., and Srinivasa Gopal, T.K. 2008.
Standardization of prosecc parameters for ready to eat shrimp curry in tin-free sreel cans.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 32: 247–269.
18.Toyohara, M., Ando, M., and Kubota, S. 2008. Texture Changes Associated with
Insolubilization of Sarcoplasmic Proteins During Salt-vinegar Curing of Fish. Food
Chemistry and Toxicology. 64: 804-807.
19.Vijayan, K., and Diwan, A.D. 1996. Fluctuations in Ca, Mg and P levels in the hemolymph,
muscle, midgut gland and exoskeleton during moulting cycle of the Indian white prawn,
Penaeus indicus (Decapod; Penaeidae). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology. 114A,